About Me

My photo
Radical 7even is online blog that follows the spiritual journey of a group of friends. We all are different and have different aspirations in life, but the one things that will never change is the sisterhood we have. And it will only grow stronger as time and this journal progress. -the HIS girls

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Looking up ~*Kelly*~

I am happy to report things are looking up. For the past few weeks in my life and the lives of people around me it seemed trouble was lurking around every corner. This week I see God bringing us together in unexpected ways. Sometimes you have to walk through the night to get to the morning sun. There are things in the works right now (BIG things) that I'm not at liberty to share publicly at this point. However, I would appreciate your prayer. I see my life going in a very positive direction.

As far as school goes, my lack of confidence was a waste of time. I'm doing very well on all objective measures. I made a 94 on my big scary stats test. I finished a final draft of my thesis. I got flying colors on all of my guest presentations. Also, my students seem to love me and are actively involved in classes (which is quite a feat). I have some big obstacles ahead. The biggest is COMPS. Read that again in a deep, sinister voice lol. I have a semester to study a few hundred articles and then 4 days to answer some tough questions about topics, methods, and statistical analyses in my areas of study with no internet/books/resources. Some people don't make it through, but I will pray my way through and study my radical butt off to make sure I pass. I'm on my game now. I going to make it out of USF with a doctorate in 4 years and there's no stopping that. I'm motivated. I know God made a way for me to get here and so He will make a way for me to get out.

Looking back I just wish I had more faith things would work out. Looking back does not help me move forward though. I'm going to focus my sights upwards to seek the guidance I need to grow into the person and lead the life God has in store for me. Sisters and brothers... here's to looking up! :)

Love and peace to all!

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment